Are you looking for Akwa Ibom State Map or the administrative map of Akwa Ibom State or Political map of Akwa Ibom state or map of Akwa Ibom state showing all the 31 local government areas (LGAs) or map of Akwa Ibom state showing all the administrative units? Don’t allow anybody to deceive or confuse you. They all refer to one and the same thing. And if any of these is what you need, then you are in the right place. Here is the administrative map of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom State Map Showing Local Government Areas
This Akwa Ibom State Map commonly referred to as administrative map of Akwa Ibom State is simply the right guide that would show you the different local government areas (LGAs), local government headquarters, important towns/communities, rivers, boundaries and other features in the state. For easy identification by the user, we use different colours to differentiate one LGA from another. Also, you can make a distinction between a state boundary which separate a state from another and a local government boundary which also distinguish one LGA from another without any stress. This distinction is also applied to national boundary with states located at Nigeria’s border with another country like Cross River State.
What’s more, this political map of Akwa Ibom State shows the state capital which is Uyo as well as local government headquarters and important towns/communities in the state. These local government headquarters has been recognized by law as urban areas. They form the nucleus of socio-economic, political and administrative activities in the third tier of government in Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria. Some of the LGA also derive it name from the respective local government headquarters. That is to say they are named after it. In addition, one can also see the major road network and rivers that drains the state including Imo River, Kwa Iboe River and Cross River all emptying into the Atlantic Ocean.
Geographical Location of Akwa Ibom State
Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria fondly called “Land of Promise” as seen in this Akwa Ibom State Map is geographically located between latitudes 4.463964O – 5.519155O North of Equator and between longitudes 7.456798O – 8.378587O East of Greenwich. In addition, the Akwa Ibom State Map shows various states surrounding it and describing the geographical location of Akwa Ibom State can’t be complete without making reference to these neighbouring locations. Thus, a look at this administrative map of Akwa Ibom State reveals that Akwa Ibom State is bordered in the North by Abia State. In the East, Akwa Ibom State is bounded by the Cross River State. In the South, Akwa Ibom State is bordered by Atlantic Ocean. Also, in the West, Akwa Ibom State is bordered by Rivers State.
For those who do not really know geographical location of Akwa Ibom State very well, this administrative map of Akwa Ibom State will provide massive assistance especially with the use of insert maps and coloured legend. Looking at this Political map of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria, you will notice that there are two insert maps in it. The first is found in the top-right corner of the map and it is the map of Nigeria showing Akwa Ibom State. The second insert map is found just below the first insert map. It is the map of Africa showing Nigeria.
Local Government Areas in Akwa Ibom State
Local government is a third tier level of government in Nigeria and there are 31 local government areas (LGAs) in Akwa Ibom State. All the 31 LGAs in this political map of Akwa Ibom State are clearly distinguished with different colours and consist of: Ini, Obot Akara, Ikot Ekpene, Ikono, Ibiono Ibom, Itu, Uruan, Uyo, Abak, Essien Udim, Ika, Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun, Oruk Anam, Mkpat Enin, Etinan, Nsit Ibom, Ibesikpo Asukpo Asutan, Nsit Atai, Okobo, Oron, Udung Uko, Mbo, Urue-Offong/Oruko, Esit Eket, Nsit Ubium, Eket, Onna, Ibeno, Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi. Maps of all the 31 LGAs in Akwa Ibom State can also be viewed and downloaded from this site.
Uses of Akwa Ibom State Map
This Akwa Ibom State Map simply called administrative map of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria can be used for following purposes which includes:
- Students, researchers and project managers will find this map of Akwa Ibom State very useful in locating, showing and describing their study area especially if Akwa Ibom State is their chosen area of study.
- Travellers, visitors, tourists and those who want to be familiar with the state will find it very useful in locating and tracing their routes and destinations as well as get acquainted with the state.
- Manufacturers, inventors, producers, business executives, marketers, distributors, sales representatives, etc will find it as a veritable tool in locating and citing various branches and in business networking expansions. They can also it in tracking and targeting of their customers and potential clients who are located in various LGAs across the state.
- To religious leaders, this administrative map of Akwa Ibom State will assist them in their religious and spiritual outreach program planning and implementation.
- Development partners/agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) can also use this administrative map of Akwa Ibom State in the public enlightenment and sensitization programs.
- Political office holders can find this political map of Akwa Ibom State very valuable in planning and implementation of various political activities and in the delivery of democratic dividends to the people.
- Corporate bodies will also find this political map of Akwa Ibom State useful in planning and executing their corporate social responsibility projects to the people under it area of operations.
- Another important value of this map of Akwa Ibom State is that it can be re-produced to suite specific purpose. This map carry with it longitudes and latitudes that are very essential in map compilation. That is to say any map of Akwa Ibom State you see without these longitudes and latitudes cannot be reproduced with utmost precision, hence valueless.
Our professional team and experts have devoted time and resources to compile this administrative map of Akwa Ibom State for you. You can copy, save, download and use this political map of Akwa Ibom State for educational and other purposes free of charge (FOC) but kindly remember to acknowledge Mapsandresearch.com.
Hire Us to Create Customize Maps for You
If you need a customize map of any place location, community, locality, village, town, LGA in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and beyond, please contact us on +234 808 189 6966; +234 803 945 2252; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also in our list of services include:
- Production of Community Maps
- Production of Village Maps
- Production of Ward/Electoral Constituency Maps
- Production of Senatorial District Maps
- Production of Map of any University Campus
- Production of Map of any Polytechnic Campus
- Production of Map of and College of Education
- Production of Facilities Maps
- Production of Sampling Maps Using GPS Coordinates (if you submit the GPS Coordinates to us)
- Production of Study Area Maps
We also offer the following services:
- Useful Tips and Guides on Custom-Made Research Papers
- Project, Theses and Dissertations Titles, Research Design and Write-Up
- Project/Research Consultancy
- Seminar Papers, Slide Presentation/Write Up
- Assignments Write Up
- Research/Assignment Material Downloads
- Questionnaire Design and Coding
- Statistical Analysis and Data Interpretation
- Graphs, Tables, and Chart Preparation
- Typesetting and Printing
- Journal Article Design/Write Up
- Research/Journal Article Publication
- Monthly Temperature Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Rainfall Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Relative Humidity Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Evapotranspiration Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Data of any other Weather/Climatic Parameter of place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Three Dimensional Model (3D Model) of any Place
- Drainage Basin Maps
- Hydrological Maps
- Geological Maps
- Weather/Climatic Maps
- Computation of Drainage Basin Morphometric Parameters
Please call or message us to Submit your request today and we will respond to your need in less than no time.
Mapsandresearch.com charges are very moderate, affordable and negotiable. We do not only assure you of qualitative service but guarantee prompt delivery to your satisfaction.
Our contact are +234 808 189 6966; +234 803 945 2252; or email@example.com.