Here is Bayelsa State Map showing all the 8 LGAs or local government areas. Many have been confused about the different between administrative map of Bayelsa State and the Political map of Bayelsa state. Many also believe that Bayelsa State Map showing all the 8 LGAs is different from Bayelsa state map showing all the administrative units. However, there is no need to be deceived. Neither should there be any justification to be confused. They all refer to one. This is the Bayelsa State Map showing all the 8 LGAs.
Bayelsa State Map Showing Local Government Areas
This Bayelsa State Map is simply the right guide for you. Rivers, boundaries and other features in the state are also visible in this Bayelsa State Map. We use different colours to differentiate one LGA from another. This is for easy identification by the user. What’s more, state and LGA boundaries can be distinguished easily. This distinction is also applied to national boundaries. That is when a state located at Nigeria’s border with another country.
Interestingly, this Bayelsa State Map also shows the state capital which is Yenagoa. Besides, the different local administrative units or LGAs are also indicated. The map also shows the 8 local government headquarters. These LGAs and its headquarters form the third tier level of government in Nigeria. Local government headquarters are legally known as urban areas. They form the nucleus of socio-economic, political and administrative activities in Bayelsa State of Nigeria. Some of the LGA derives its name from the respective local government headquarters. That is to say they are named after it. Besides, important towns and communities are also highlighted in this Bayelsa State Map. One can also see the major road network and rivers that drains the state.
Geographical Location of Bayelsa State
Bayelsa State of Nigeria fondly called “Glory of All Lands” is geographically located between latitudes 4.264825O – 5.414860O North of Equator and between longitudes 5.372116O – 6.727176O East of Greenwich. This Bayelsa State Map let users see various states surrounding it. There is therefore, the need to describe the geographical location of Bayelsa State of Nigeria with respect to her neighbouring states. Thus, a look at this administrative map of Bayelsa State reveals that Bayelsa State is bordered in the North and East by River State. In the South, Bayelsa State is bordered by Atlantic Ocean. Also, in the West, Bayelsa State is bordered by Delta.
For those who do not really know the geographical location of Bayelsa State very well, this Bayelsa State Map will provide massive assistance for you. This is because of the use of insert maps and coloured legend. Looking at this Bayelsa State Map, you will notice that there are two insert maps in it. The insert maps give a national and global perspective to Bayelsa State. The first is found in the top- right corner of the map. This is the map of Nigeria showing Bayelsa State. The second insert map is found just below the first insert map. It is the map of Africa showing Nigeria.
Local Government Areas in Bayelsa State of Nigeria
Local government is a third tier level of government in Nigeria. There are 8 LGAs in Bayelsa State. All the 8 LGAs in this Bayelsa State Map are clearly distinguished with different colours. They include: Ekeremor, Sagbama and Kokokuma/Opok among others. Others are Yenagoa, Ogbia and Southern Ijaw. Brass and Nembe are also LGAs in Bayelsa State. Maps of all the 8 LGAs in Bayelsa State can also be viewed and downloaded from this site.
Uses of the Map
This Bayelsa State Map can be used for following purposes which includes:
- Students, researchers and project managers will find this map of Bayelsa State very useful in locating, showing and describing their study area especially if Bayelsa State is their chosen area of study.
- Travellers, visitors, tourists and those who want to be familiar with the state will find this Bayelsa State Map very useful in locating and tracing their routes and destinations as well as get acquainted with the state.
- Manufacturers, inventors, producers, business executives, marketers, distributors, sales representatives, etc will find it as a veritable tool in locating and citing various branches and in business networking expansions. They can also it in tracking and targeting of their customers and potential clients who are located in various LGAs across the state.
- To religious leaders, this administrative map of Bayelsa State will assist them in their religious and spiritual outreach program planning and implementation.
- Development partners/agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) can also use this administrative map of Bayelsa State in the public enlightenment and sensitization programs.
- Political office holders can find this political map of Bayelsa State very valuable in planning and implementation of various political activities and in the delivery of democratic dividends to the people.
- Corporate bodies will also find this Bayelsa State Map useful in planning and executing their corporate social responsibility projects to the people under it area of operations.
Our professional team and experts have devoted time and resources to compile this administrative map of Bayelsa State for you. You can copy, save, download and use this political map of Bayelsa State for educational and other purposes free of charge (FOC) but kindly remember to acknowledge Mapsandresearch.com.
Hire Us to Create Customize Maps for You
If you need a customize map of any place location, community, locality, village, town, LGA in Bayelsa State, Nigeria and beyond, please contact us on +234 808 189 6966; +234 803 945 2252; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also in our list of services include:
- Production of Community Maps
- Production of Village Maps
- Production of Ward/Electoral Constituency Maps
- Production of Senatorial District Maps
- Production of Map of any University Campus
- Production of Map of any Polytechnic Campus
- Production of Map of and College of Education
- Production of Facilities Maps
- Production of Sampling Maps Using GPS Coordinates (if you submit the GPS Coordinates to us)
- Production of Study Area Maps
We also offer the following services:
- Useful Tips and Guides on Custom-Made Research Papers
- Project, Theses and Dissertations Titles, Research Design and Write-Up
- Project/Research Consultancy
- Seminar Papers, Slide Presentation/Write Up
- Assignments Write Up
- Research/Assignment Material Downloads
- Questionnaire Design and Coding
- Statistical Analysis and Data Interpretation
- Graphs, Tables, and Chart Preparation
- Typesetting and Printing
- Journal Article Design/Write Up
- Research/Journal Article Publication
- Monthly Temperature Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Rainfall Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Relative Humidity Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Evapotranspiration Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Data of any other Weather/Climatic Parameter of place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Three Dimensional Model (3D Model) of any Place
- Drainage Basin Maps
- Hydrological Maps
- Geological Maps
- Weather/Climatic Maps
- Computation of Drainage Basin Morphometric Parameters
Please call or message us to Submit your request today and we will respond to your need in less than no time.
Mapsandresearch.com charges are very moderate, affordable and negotiable. We do not only assure you of qualitative service but guarantee prompt delivery to your satisfaction.
Our contacts are +234 808 189 6966; +234 803 945 2252; or email@example.com.