Here is Borno State Map showing all the 27 LGAs or local government areas. Many have been confused about the different between administrative map of Borno State and the Political map of Borno state. Many also believe that Borno State Map showing all the 27 LGAs is different from Borno state map showing all the administrative units. However, there is no need to be deceived. Neither should there be any justification to be confused. They all refer to one and the same thing. This is the Borno State Map showing all the 27 LGAs.
Borno State Map Showing Local Government Areas
This Borno State Map is simply the right guide for you. Rivers, boundaries and other features in the state are also visible in this Borno State Map. We use different colours to differentiate one LGA from another. This is for easy identification by the user. What’s more, state and LGA boundaries can be distinguished easily. This distinction is also applied to national boundaries. That is when a state located at Nigeria’s border with another country.
Interestingly, this Borno State Map also shows the state capital which is Maiduguri. Besides, the different local administrative units or LGAs are also indicated. The map also shows the 27 local government headquarters. These LGAs and its headquarters form the third tier level of government in Nigeria. Local government headquarters are legally known as urban areas. They form the nucleus of socio-economic, political and administrative activities in Borno State of Nigeria. Some of the LGA derives its name from the respective local government headquarters. That is to say they are named after it. Besides, important towns and communities are also highlighted in this Borno State Map. One can also see the major road network and rivers that drains the state. The popular Lake Chad which is shared by Nigeria, Cameroun, Chad and Niger Republics is also visible in this Borno State Map.
Geographical Location of Borno State
Borno State of Nigeria fondly called “Food Basket of the Nation” is geographically located between latitudes 10.029217O – 13.714445O North of Equator and between longitudes 11.629270O – 14.680070O East of Greenwich. This Borno State Map allows users see various states surrounding it. There is therefore, the need to describe the geographical location of Borno State of Nigeria with respect to her neighbouring states. Thus, a look at this administrative map of Borno State reveals that Borno State is bordered in the North by Niger Republic. In the East, Borno State is bounded by Lake Chad and the Republic of Cameroun. In the South, Borno State is bordered by Adamawa and Gombe States. Also, in the West, Borno State is bordered by Yobe State.
For those who do not really know the geographical location of Borno State very well, this Borno State Map will provide massive assistance for you. This is because of the use of insert maps and coloured legend. Looking at this Borno State Map, you will notice that there are two insert maps in it. The insert maps give a national and global perspective to Borno State. The first is found in the top-left corner of the map. This is the map of Africa showing Nigeria. The second insert map is found in the bottom-right corner. It is the map of Nigeria showing Borno State.
Local Government Areas in Borno State of Nigeria
Local government is a third tier level of government in Nigeria. There are 27 LGAs in Borno State. All the 27 LGAs in this Borno State Map are clearly distinguished with different colours. They include: Maiduguri, Ngala, Kala/Balge, Mafa, Konduga, Bama, Jere, Dikwa and Askira/Uba among others. Others are Bayo, Biu, Chibok, Damboa, Gwoza, Hawul, Kwaya Kusar, Shani and Abadam. Gubio, Guzamala, Kaga, Kukawa, Magumeri, Marte, Mobbar, Monguno and Nganzai are also among the LGAs in Borno State. Maps of all the 27 LGAs in Borno State can also be viewed and downloaded from this site.
Uses of Borno State Map
This Borno State Map can be used for following purposes which includes:
- Students, researchers and project managers will find this map of Borno State very useful in locating, showing and describing their study area especially if Borno State is their chosen area of study.
- Travellers, visitors, tourists and those who want to be familiar with the state will find this Borno State Map very useful in locating and tracing their routes and destinations as well as get acquainted with the state.
- Manufacturers, inventors, producers, business executives, marketers, distributors, sales representatives, etc will find it as a veritable tool in locating and citing various branches and in business networking expansions. They can also it in tracking and targeting of their customers and potential clients who are located in various LGAs across the state.
- To religious leaders, this administrative map of Borno State will assist them in their religious and spiritual outreach program planning and implementation.
- Development partners/agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) can also use this administrative map of Borno State in the public enlightenment and sensitization programs.
- Political office holders can find this political map of Borno State very valuable in planning and implementation of various political activities and in the delivery of democratic dividends to the people.
- Corporate bodies will also find this Borno State Map useful in planning and executing their corporate social responsibility projects to the people under it area of operations.
Our professional team and experts have devoted time and resources to compile this administrative map of Borno State for you. You can copy, save, download and use this political map of Borno State for educational and other purposes free of charge (FOC) but kindly remember to acknowledge Mapsandresearch.com.
Hire Us to Create Customize Maps for You
Apart from this Borno State Map, if you need a customize map of any place location, community, locality, village, town, LGA in Borno State, Nigeria and beyond, please contact us on +234 24024 1249 6966; +234 2403 945 2252; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also in our list of services include:
- Production of Community Maps
- Production of Village Maps
- Production of Ward/Electoral Constituency Maps
- Production of Senatorial District Maps
- Production of Map of any University Campus
- Production of Map of any Polytechnic Campus
- Production of Map of and College of Education
- Production of Facilities Maps
- Production of Sampling Maps Using GPS Coordinates (if you submit the GPS Coordinates to us)
- Production of Study Area Maps
We also offer the following services:
- Useful Tips and Guides on Custom-Made Research Papers
- Project, Theses and Dissertations Titles, Research Design and Write-Up
- Project/Research Consultancy
- Seminar Papers, Slide Presentation/Write Up
- Assignments Write Up
- Research/Assignment Material Downloads
- Questionnaire Design and Coding
- Statistical Analysis and Data Interpretation
- Graphs, Tables, and Chart Preparation
- Typesetting and Printing
- Journal Article Design/Write Up
- Research/Journal Article Publication
- Monthly Temperature Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Rainfall Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Relative Humidity Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Evapotranspiration Data of any place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Monthly Data of any other Weather/Climatic Parameter of place from 1900 – Date (Just Submit the Required Location)
- Three Dimensional Model (3D Model) of any Place
- Drainage Basin Maps
- Hydrological Maps
- Geological Maps
- Weather/Climatic Maps
- Computation of Drainage Basin Morphometric Parameters
Please call or message us to Submit your request today and we will respond to your need in less than no time.
Mapsandresearch.com charges are very moderate, affordable and negotiable. We do not only assure you of qualitative service but guarantee prompt delivery to your satisfaction.
Our contacts are +234 24024 1249 6966; +234 2403 945 2252; or email@example.com.